Retail stores seem to
be shrinking their sizes. What once was a size 10 is now a size 4. How are any
of us supposed to shop? The answer is the World Wide Web. Online retailers are
making it easy to get just the size you need. I’ve even found websites that
carry up to size 10X in select styles. There is a great selection out there for
Men and Women’s plus size fashion. Here are some rules to follow when shopping
online for plus size apparel.
1. Measure yourself: Knowing your own measurements will help immensely when shopping online because often times online retailers provide sizing charts. You can directly compare your measurements with that of the garment and know if it will fit you. The best type of measuring tape to use is a tailor measuring tape (it’s soft and not ridged). If you don’t have one, you can simply use a piece of string, wrap it around your body, cut the string where it meets and measure that.
2. Measure your Clothes: If you have something that fits great, you should measure it. This way you can find garments online that are cut the same (especially in the length).
3. KIS- Keep it Simple: Don’t try to buy elaborate items online (like prom dresses). The simpler the item, the more standard it is and the more likely it will fit correctly. We all know that returning things can be a hassle.
4. Buy V-Necks: V-necks elongate the neck and make you look overall taller and slimmer. So if you ever have a choice, go with the V.
5. Darker Colors: Darker colors are always flattering on everybody. Because you’re buying online stick with colors that you already know look great on you!…
The fibers from a
plant like flax managed to lead to the manufacture of a very comfortable and
classy textile, linen. In the past, it used to represent a symbol of wealth, as
it was really rare. Nowadays, clothes, especially trousers made from linen can
be worn no matter the occasion.
At first, linen
trousers used to be part of a casual outfit. They were really comfortable,
having the advantage that it keeps the legs cool during torrid days of summer.
Of course, in time good looking pants started to be produced and this is how,
at present, linen trousers represent an elegant outfit.
They were really
comfortable, having the advantage that it keeps the legs cool during torrid
days of summer. Of course, in time good looking pants started to be produced
and this is how, at present, linen trousers represent an elegant outfit. First
of all, it is thanks to the natural shine of the fabric which lasts a long
trousers became a must have attire in every woman’s dressing room. At the
beginning the they were cut only from white linen. Because of the color, they
were the ideal outfit for a party on the beach or even a wedding in the same
area. Wide leg linen trousers with belt loops at waist or slanted pockets would
give an elegant touch mainly if they are worn with come elegant colorful
garments which might underline the elegance of the trousers.
In time, the color of
this type of trousers got darker up to dark blue or even black. It is well
known that black clothes make a silhouette look really elegant. So, the same
happens with the black trousers. Straightly cut, with slightly low or high
waist, these trousers would be the equivalent of the …